- The three C’s: Community, Communications and Chestnuts – Why consistent, open communication can only be good for the Lab.
- Why LL fail to help themselves – When shutting the doors on a promised debate isn’t really helpful
- Communications: It isn’t always the Lab - We often blame Linden Lab for being poor communicators, but often we don’t actually help matters.
- When putting the “lab” back into “Linden Lab” might need more consideration - The risks involved in releasing software into a “live” environment in the expectation it will break
- What is Linden Lab’s role? - Looking at the Lab’s role with regards Second Life
- On enhancing the Wilderness Experience and Premium membership - A response to a surevy from Linden Lab.
- The tracts of our tiers – why lowering private region tier isn’t as easy as people think
- LL’s new products aren’t the end of Second Life – What it says in the title
- “You proceed from a false assumption”: the myth of SL’s failure – why dismissing Second Life as a “failure” is premature